Thursday, July 6, 2017

Vacation Goals

If you're anything like me and are in love with traveling, you're probably looking for the next excursion to save up for. Personally, I've been so blessed to have so many experiences and of course I'm hungry for more! For me, the hardest part about traveling is choosing where to go. When you're a college student living in one of the most expensive cities in the world, New York, it's hard to save up for week long adventures in foreign territories. Luckily, US News crafted a list of the 30 World's Best Places to Visit. Check it out!

Of course, if you've never been, you must hit the major tourist cities in Europe on this list: Rome, Paris, and London. But, if you have been to these cities (and even though it'd be great to go back), there are so many other amazing, less touristy cities to visit that will really make you feel immersed in a foreign culture. Number 19 on the list, Phucket, Thailand, is currently number 1 on my list! I'm dying to go to Thailand because it's beautiful, but it's also really cheap! The travel expenses will be high, but once you arrive in Thailand, I hear it's very affordable and so worth it. Number 15, Bali, Indonesia, is number 2 on my list. Bali is a place to relax on the beach or explore in the jungle. The flight is incredibly long from NYC, but one day I really hope I make it there. Number 12 on this list, Santorini, Greece, is number 3 on my list. Santorini might be one of the most picturesque places in the world with the beautiful pastel colored homes and the amazing waterside views. Not to mention, Greek food is one of my favorite cuisines! Every place mentioned on this list seems like such an incredible experience and are definitely my "vacation goals." I hope that one day, all travel-lovers are lucky enough to visit at least half of these amazing cities and islands. Please feel free to comment below with feedback if you've ever been to any of these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment