Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sneakers You NEED

When I was younger, my cousin got me into the game of sneakers. He's definitely the reason for my obsession and I'll forever blame him for my plummeting bank account and maxed out credit cards. Anyways, I decided to call him for some help on this post and together, we created a list of staple sneakers that everyone needs a pair of!

Adidas Stan Smith - $60


These are a classic, affordable pair of Adidas that everyone needs!

Adidas Superstar -  $80 


These are also a classic pair of Adidas that I'm sure many people already have in their closet. But if not, they're a must! 

Vans Old Skool - $60 
These are super trendy right now and are being worn by celebrities and style icons ranging from Kylie Jenner to Wiz Khalifa. The checkered print ones (especially in red) are exceptionally hot right now! 

Nike Air Force 1 - $95 


These Nikes are also such a classic and super versatile. They're unisex despite their rather masculine appearance. 

Adidas EQT - $110 


EQT's are known to be one of the most comfortable pair of Adidas around! They're also cool statement sneakers that add something to every outfit. 

Nike NMD R1 - $130 


NMD's are known for their cool prints, patterns, and colors. They're also super comfortable and really cute. If you're going to splurge on any pair of sneakers, these are your best bet! 

Revenge X Storm - $200

As seen on my favorite fashionista, Chantel Jeffries, these are super rare and always sold out, but they're beyond cool! They are definitely similar to the Old Skool Vans, but more unique looking. 

Nike Air Jordan 1 - $220 


Girls, you can wear these too! Classic Air Jordans are always the way to go and can definitely pull together any laid back outfit. 

Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 - (retail) $200 (resell) $500+ 


Yeezys are difficult to get for less than $500, but they're the most comfortable shoes you'll ever wear. My favorite part is that you don't have to untie and tie them each time you wear them because they're stretchy and slip on. Definitely my all time favorite pair of shoes. 

Gucci Ace Leather Sneaker - $550


These are high end designer leather sneakers, but they're a classic. I know they're very expensive, but they're so cute and add something to every outfit. 

I hope anyone in the market for a new pair of shoes finds this list helpful on the latest sneaker trends! Also, comment and let me know if anyone can think of some other staple sneakers I should add. Until next time! 











No comments:

Post a Comment