Saturday, July 22, 2017

My Favorite Trends by Chantel Jeffries


While trying to come up with a post about my favorite trends at the moment, I realized that most of my style inspiration comes from the well-known model and DJ, Chantel Jeffries. Right now, these are my favorite trend pieces that are actually wearable.

Track Suits


I'm obsessed with matching track suits and I'm not going to lie, it's probably because I lived in Juicy Couture track suits when I was in 7th grade! 

Off-the-Shoulder Denim Jackets


This trend is super easy. Just grab a cropped denim jacket and wear it off the shoulder with a strapless top underneath. Cute and simple! 

Fish Net Tops 


Fish net has been trending for a while now but it's mostly been about the tights. I really love fish net tops because they're different and super cute for layering. 

Camo


Camo is something I find that people either love or hate. Personally, I really like it and I think it gives off a cool, laid back vibe. 

High-Leg Bikinis 


I love high-leg bikinis for the pool and beach. They can turn a really simple and plain bikini into a really trendy one. They're also more flattering than normal ones. 

Chantel Jeffries' personal style is cool and comfortable, but also trendy and chic. She is the epitome of my style icon and if you like these looks I definitely recommend checking out her Instagram page @chanteljeffries. Until next time guys! 




No comments:

Post a Comment