Monday, June 5, 2017

Let's Get Started!


Welcome to Food. Fashion. Flights. I began this lifestyle blog because my three favorite things to do in the world are eating, shopping, and traveling. As a young girl in her 20s living in New York City, I have had some amazing experiences and I plan to have many more this summer! I'm dedicating this blog to people who are also looking to have fun and exciting experiences this summer. My blog will feature all kinds of different events, trends, and destinations that will make this a summer for the books! I plan to report on food or music festivals, free things to do in various cities, travel spots that everyone should save up for a visit to, fashion and art exhibits, and more! I will be using my own personal research and experiences, along with feedback from friends to share all of the hottest spots to experience during the season. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment